Use the POWER of Running
to make a Difference in the Life of a GIRL.
Charity running has become an integral part of most endurance events across the country. Training for any endurance event is often challenging, but doing so for an important cause is a great way to keep it fun, stay motivated, and maintain your commitment.
The Girls on the Run SoleMates® program provides adults an opportunity to raise money for our local Girls on the Run council while training for the athletic event of their choice. Teams or individuals (men and women) pursue goals such as running a marathon or 5k, participating in a relay, or completing a triathlon or cycling event to raise money for Girls on the Run in our community. Each year, our SoleMates raise critically needed funds that ensure our council’s ability to inspire more girls throughout Hunterdon, Bucks & Warren Counties to be joyful, healthy, and confident.
Whether you are participating in your first or fiftieth event, by becoming a SoleMate you are doing much more than achieving your personal fitness goals. By asking friends to support your event training and participation with a donation on your behalf to Girls on the Run, you are showing your true commitment to the values we are instilling in our girls to celebrate their physical and emotional health. Sign up today to be a SoleMate, and let your love of running make a difference in the life of a girl.
SoleMates Goodies and Support
In addition to participating in an inspirational program and changing the lives for young girls across Hunterdon, Bucks & Warren Coounties, our SoleMates receive:
- Easy online Registration
- Welcome pack and exclusive Girls on the Run SoleMates technical training shirt
- Girls on the Run Training with marathon, half marathon, and 5K, plans for all levels
- Premiums from GOTR SoleMates sponsors, including a 25-35% discount on Garmin fitness watches
- Personalized fundraising website
- Inspirational emails from GOTR
- Complimentary Entry into a GOTR of Hunterdon, Bucks and Warren Counties 5k event -witness the powerful impact your fundraising efforts are having in empowering girls!
SoleMates pay a single $25 program registration fee and commit to raising a minimum of $300* by securing donations from friends, families and sponsors within 30 days following your event.
How to Get Started!
Become a SoleMate through our easy online registration. Upon receipt of your registration information and fee you’ll receive information to set up your fundraising page, and we’ll contact you to get started on your fundraising journey. You’ll soon be on your way to achieving your goal!
Register for your event. Please note that, in most cases* registration for SoleMates does not include registration to the actual race you select. You will need to register for your event and pay its applicable registration fee independently of your registration for SoleMates.
* Our special charity partnership and team relay events may include discounted or waived event registration fees in exchange for a higher fundraising commitment. If interested in participating in a specific event listed on one of the tabs above, please click on the appropriate tab to visit that webpage and learn more!
Your Fundraising Dollars at Work
Just as SoleMates are changed by their experience, Girls on the Run uses running to transform the way girls see themselves and their opportunities. Our ultimate goal is to raise enough money to reach every girl, and to educate and prepare her for a lifetime of self respect and healthy living.
We look forward to welcoming you as a SoleMate. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Karen email email@example.com
SoleMates® is proudly sponsored by: